The HeartSine Samaritan 350P Defibrillator comes supplied with:
- Adult Pad-Pak (combined battery & electrode cartridge)
- Carry Case
- User Manual
- Quick Reference Card
Upgrade to our Platinum package to add:
- Internal Wall Cabinet
- AED Prep Kit
- A5 AED Wall Sign – Self Adhesive
This public access defibrillator has an 8-year warranty and a unique combined battery and pad-pack with a 4-year life from date of manufacture. After an event the complete pad-pak is replaced, which means you have a brand new battery for the next event. This is more cost effective than many other devices with expensive so-called long-life batteries, when costed over the life of the device.
For use in offices, factories, hotels, restaurant, schools, companies, clubs, shopping centres, sports clubs, aviation and shipping, doctor's offices, hospital.
The PAD 350P Defibrillator device can be used for Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) victims from the age of 8 and above utilising the Adult Pad Pak. For smaller children the PAD 350P has a Special Paediatric Pad Pak available. HeartSine offers the only device to incorporate the Electrodes and Battery into one cassette for ease of use and the reduction of downtime following deployment.
- 8-year warranty - The longest in the industry
- Free replacement Pad-pak after genuine use (conditions apply)
- IP56 Dust and Moisture ingress protection - the highest in the industry
- Metronome for correct speed CPR
- Software updates via USB
- Made in the United Kingdom by the inventors of the first portable defibrillator